A bit further, but worth the trip:
(8 Hrs.) – The king of the east, with the most slopes and the longest season.
- Shawnee (3 Hrs.) – A taste of the Poconos only a few hours away and suited for families and beginner. Reduced Lift tickets and Packages available here.
- Snowshoe (5 Hrs.) – Big Mountain skiing only a few hours away in West Virginia!
- Plattekill – (5 Hrs.) – Catskill skiing, featuring a 3,500 foot elevation, a 1,100 vertical, 38 trails, 4 lifts, and some trails up to 2 miles in length! Reduced Lift tickets and Packages available here.
- Pats Peak (8 Hrs.) – New Hampshire skiing featuring some of the best slalom skiing terrain in New Hampshire. Reduced Lift tickets and Packages available here.
- Wisp Resort (3 Hrs.)- On the shore of Deep Creek Lake in McHenry, MD.
- Seven Springs (3 Hrs.) – Family Friendly with lots of additional activities!
- Blue Knob (3 Hrs.) – Great expert terrain!
- Blue Mountain (3 Hrs.) – Huge vertical on many trails and great variety.
- White Grass – (4 Hrs.) Cross Country Skiing and Backcountry Skiing in Davis, WV
- Year-Round Skiing, Snowboarding and Tubing at Liberty Mountain Snowflex Center just outside of Lynchburg, VA. This is an artificial snow surface facility about 4.5 hours south.
Local Ski Clubs
Attention Resorts: Would you like to have your resort added to our list? Please contact us at email@example.com and give us your resort name and website. Please also provide (by mail) brochures and coupons we can provide to our customers.